I recently bought this course and reviewed it (disclaimer: InformedTrades is an affiliate of YourTradingCoach
). Below is my review.
1. The course is NOT for absolute beginners. If you are an absolute beginner, please consider reviewing the free courses on InformedTrades
to familiarize yourself with the basic mechanics of trading and chart reading; after reviewing this material, you'll be able to comprehend the material in the YourTradingCoach price action course. Beggs' course is designed for those who are dedicated towards becoming active traders who make trading a real part of their livelihood/income.
2. Moreover, this course is meant for those who are interested in price action trading. Consider reviewing the free section on price action trading
on InformedTrades to see if this is a style of trading that resonates with you and that you'll feel confident in.
3. The course comes in a collection of PDF files, totalling 590 pages, and a 42 minute video. It will be something you need to review multiple times to get the most out of.
4. One downside is that the material is presented in PDF format; this is not preferred on many e-readers, and may be difficult to read for long periods of time on a laptop. It is still viewable and the material can be absorbed, but it would be easier in a native e-book format.
5. The course comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
6. Lance Beggs is primarily an active forex trader. In my opinion, the closer you are to matching this description, the more likely you are to find this material to be of value.
Overall, I think the course is of great value if you are a serious price action trader. I know it is has helped me refine my method, and as I continue to study it and review it multiple times as I intend to, I'm sure I will get more out of it. At $200 with a money back guarantee, I think it is one of the best deals I've seen out there.